Contract Period : 1 yr + extension
Work Location : Dayton, NJ 08810
Work Hours: M-F 8:30~5:30
• Monitor booking/loading/in transit status for import ocean cargo.
• Check cargo arrival status at U.S sea port.
• Receive shipping documents and review they are accurate.
• Take care of drayage from sea port.
• Receive cargo release and plan cargo delivery.
• Check contracted rate and make quotation with carrier.
• Offer spot rate to customer and get confirmation.
• Book cargo to carrier and set up appointment.
• Manage outbound plan through W/H accurately.
• Monitor cargo from pickup to delivery to ensure on time and accurate delivery.
• Troubleshoot all issues from booking to cargo delivery in a timely manner.
• Daily liaison with customer, carriers, internal staff.
• Maintain essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible.
• Increase customer satisfaction and business share through regular contact (i.e., phone, email).
• Follow SOP/Work Instructions and ensure operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance.
• Recommend changes in current processes when needed.
• Reporting as needed (service failure report, claim/damage report, others).
• Accurate data entry into in-house system (Cello) and other systems as needed.
• Handle settlement for AR/AP through in-house system (Cello).
• Provide satisfactory service to customer in day to day logistics operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 2+ years of experience in Logistics Required
• Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future
• Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
• Excellent written and oral skills (English)
• Able to engage and work directly with customers
• Problem solver mindset
• Self-motivated, Organized with strong work ethic
• Handle high pressure and fast pace operations as needed
• Open to learning other modes of transportation as needed