Contract Period : 1 yr + extension
Work Location : Miami, FL
Work Hours: M-F 8:30~5:30
Logistics Business Management will oversee daily operation activities, manage and plan both domestic and international transportation to meet customer’s satisfaction. He/she will communicate with customers, carriers and internal management staff to ensure to maximize the operation to the growth of our client.
• Coordinate transportation of cargo from origin to final destination.
• Communicate with, customers to achieve profitable deals.
• Communicate effectively with account agents to accommodate client instructions.
• Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight/ Manage the operation to ensure timely delivery via Air/Ocean/Land. Generate shipping documentation.
• Coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments
• Provide different types of quotations to customers / Send invoices for completed cases.
• Provide billing team documentation from beginning to end of all involved transactions that includes trucking, air freight, fees etc.
• Cover operations for Co-loading, intercompany shipments, and transfer billing cases.
• Create daily inventory ensuring the data is accurately and match with other reports
• Manage, monitor and drive improvement to achieve a high customer service goals by providing on-time delivery, controlling product lead-times, and responding customer’s request, serve as main point of contact.
• Communicate, report and support high volume customer accounts to eliminate constraints and meet objectives, and maintain excellent relationships.
• Responsible for streamlining inbound and outbound freight/ Manage the operation to ensure timely delivery via Air/Ocean/Land.
• Plan, analyze and compare the cost of service, update, trace, and track the status of the shipment, for select suppliers and LSPs (Logistics Service Providers).
• Report Performance Indicators (KPI's) for the Supply Chain function.
• Develop performance metrics to manage and evaluate the operating performance of internal supply chain resources and external supply chain partner collaboration model.
• Manage organizational goals by considering in time, budget and Business Unit objectives
• Work side by side with Pricing Department and maintain great relationship with industry vendors.
• High school diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 1+ years’ experience in customer service or logistics management required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
• Excellent problem-solving abilities
• Excellent computer and database management skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred