Contract Period : 1yr
Work Address : San Diego, CA (8:00am~5:00pm)
• Tabulating and monitoring accessorial fees, generating approvals for payment, and data collection for payment approvals through internal systems.
• Manual accessorial encoding and collecting accessorial evidence per carrier.
• TMS rate cost creation and modifications for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable for tariffs.
• Assist with EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) set-up, troubleshooting, diagnosis, monitoring, and customer service email responses.
• Weekly reporting of accessorial fees, EDI, and assisting manager in other reporting as necessary.
• Monthly reporting of Month-End P/L, Forecast, HQ and RHQ reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required
• 1+ year of related logistics administration/business support
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining accuracy
• Decisive and quick problem-solver
• Must possess outstanding verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to improve business processes within existing system technologies
• Experience and understanding of Accounting payable and receivable